The following list will help you prepare for your appointment. Please take the time to plan ahead for your appointment so that you get the most out of your visit.
- Bring a valid photo ID to your appointment.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. This allows us time to prepare your chart and collect any applicable co-pays.
- Bring your insurance card to every visit. Your insurance card contains valuable information, which is required by your insurance company to file a claim. If we do not get all of you insurance information, it will be necessary to bill you for the services.
- Print out and complete the patient forms available on this website and follow instructions provide.
- Your co-pay is expected at time of service.
- Bring a list of all medications you are taking, including any over the counter vitamins and supplements. Please include the dose and frequency.
- Bring any MRI, CT Scans and X-Ray films or any other test results that are related to the condition you are being treated for.
- Make a list of questions to ask your doctor. Be honest and complete in talking with your doctor.
- Take notes on what the doctor tells you, and ask questions if you don’t understand the meaning of a word or the instructions for taking medication.
- Ask your doctor for handouts or brochures that you and your family members can review at home. Your doctor may refer you to an internet website for more information.
Please call your pharmacy when you need a prescription refill. They will contact us to refill your prescription. If you use a mail order pharmacy and need a refill, please have your pharmacy fax a refill request to our office at 719-389-1191.
A physician is available 24 hours a day for emergencies. Your call will be answered 24 hours a day, either by our office staff or the answering service.
Notice of Privacy Practices for Colorado Springs Neurological Associates, P.C. This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.