Colorado Springs Neurological Associates is one of the largest and longest-standing neuroscience medical practices in southern Colorado.
Our aim is to deliver the highest standard of neurological care – the same level of care we would want for ourselves or our loved ones. The Center has a dedicated clinical research institute with experienced principal investigators and full-time research staff.
Collectively, our investigators have vast experience conducting phase II through phase IV clinical trials in a broad range of neurologic diseases affecting adults and children.
- Phase 4 study evaluating outcomes for migraine patients in real world healthcare systems
- Oral ubrogepant in the treatment of migraine when administered during migraine prodromal phase
- Erenumab (Aimovig) for episodic and chronic migraine prophylaxis, 6-18 years of age
- A multicenter, randomized, double blind, placebo controlled, parallel-group study comparing the efficacy, safety and tolerability of subcutaneous administration of fremanezumab versus placebo for the prophylactic treatment of chronic or episodic migraine in pediatric patients, 6-17 years of age
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of lasmiditan for acute treatment of migraine
- Phase 4 observational trial for Multiple Sclerosis patients taking cladribine
- Phase 4 observational trial for Multiple Sclerosis patients taking siponimod
- Phase 3, randomized, double-blind efficacy and safety study comparing SAR442168 to teriflunomide (Aubagio®) in participants with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis
- Phase 3, randomized, double-blind, efficacy and safety study comparing SAR442168 to placebo in participants with non-relapsing secondary progressive multiple sclerosis
- Phase 4 study evaluating the processing speed of MS patients treated with ozanimod
Neurogenic Orthostatic Hypotension
- Phase 4 long-term outcome study of droxidopa (Northera) in patients with orthostatic hypotension
- Phase 3 trial to assess the safety and efficacy of TD-9855 in neurogenic orthostatic hypotension
- Phase 3 study evaluating the efficacy and safety of vixotrigine in subjects with trigeminal neuralgia
- Phase 3 trial to assess the safety and efficacy of ravulizumab in patients with Myasthenia Gravis
- Phase 2a, multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo- controlled study with an open-label extension of RVT-1401 in Myasthenia Gravis
Please contact the research coordinator, Jodi for additional information:
Jennifer Orban email@example.com