We appreciate your time and interest in our comprehensive practice. Colorado Springs Neurological Associates (CSNA) was founded in 1959 and today is the largest, most experienced neuroscience facility in Southern Colorado.
CSNA requests that you forward your patient’s information including:
- Copy of insurance card, front and back
- Demographics including insurance ID # and Group #
- Relevant evaluation and office visit notes
- Lab results
- Relevant radiology reports (MRI, CT, X-ray)
- For Neurosurgery appointments, relevant radiology images on a CD should be brought to appointment by patient
- Physician referral required for Neurosurgery and EMG appointments
- Physician referral recommended for Neurology appointments
- Authorization if required by insurance company
Please submit the above information to our Scheduling Department. Our Referrals Coordinator will assist in scheduling your patient:
Attn: New Patient Referrals
2312 N. Nevada Avenue, Ste. 100
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Request an Appointment
2312 N. Nevada Avenue, Suite 100 Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Please contact our billing office with any questions or concerns. Our business office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Our business office phone hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
We offer complimentary valet parking as well as a parking lot to the north of the building. There are additional parking spaces available on the ground level of the parking garage to the west. See map below showing available spaces in red.