Reduce Peripheral Neuropathy & Chronic Pain
Are you seeking relief from chronic pain or other debilitating peripheral neuropathy symptoms? Have other therapies disappointed you? Are you fed up with medications and invasive treatments?
SANEXAS is an exciting new therapy that doesn’t just treat pain: it has the potential to heal damaged nerve pathways, providing long-term relief so you can get back to the things you love.
Don’t wait to get the relief you need to start living! SANEXAS is FDA-approved, covered by Medicare and most major insurance providers. Talk to your care provider about SANEXAS or schedule an appointment to discuss a customized pain therapy plan.
More About SANEXAS
SANEXAS is an electric cell signaling treatment (EST) or electrotherapy. This type of pain therapy involves the use of electronic signal energy waves, which are produced by something called an ultra-high digital frequency generator (UHdfg).
These energy waves, along with associated harmonic resonance frequencies, are used to physiologically imitate, exhaust, or block certain functions of nerve fibers. Therapeutic energy waves are non-invasive and comfortable for patients during treatment.
On a cellular level, SANEXAS treatments affect nerve cell membranes and nearby tissue through resonant vibrations. This process promotes cellular repair and healing in areas affected by peripheral neuropathy.
By addressing the underlying issues that cause pain or peripheral neuropathy, SANEXAS has the potential to provide long-term results by healing damaged nerve pathways.
While other electronic therapies like transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, or TENS, work to minimize pain signals to the brain, SANEXAS is distinct in that it has the potential to heal damaged nerve fibers.
What Conditions Does SANEXAS Treat?
Non-invasive SANEXAS treatments can be used to treat a variety of neuropathy issues including:
- Chronic pain
- Restless leg syndrome
- Circulatory problems
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Joint pain
- Tingling/prickling sensations
- Diabetic nerve pain
In addition to reducing pain, SANEXAS electrotherapy treatments have also been shown to improve cell-to-cell communication, actively repairing and regenerating nerve fibers at the cellular level.
After several treatments of SANEXAS therapy, patients report positive results including:
- Better sleep—whether it’s hard to fall asleep or it’s pain that wakes you up, peripheral neuropathy can make restful sleep difficult to achieve. Many patients have reported better sleep after as little as one treatment with SANEXAS.
- Increased mobility—peripheral neuropathy can dramatically limit a patient’s ability to walk or perform simple tasks with their arms or hands. SANEXAS has been shown to improve relaxation and circulation of problem areas while reducing problem-causing inflammation.
- Pain relief—while mobility issues don’t affect every patient who suffers from peripheral neuropathy, pain or discomfort is almost universal. Fortunately, SANEXAS has been shown to reduce pain while healing damaged nerve fibers.
- Improved quality of life—SANEXAS has helped reunite patients with their favorite activities by improving mobility and reducing pain. Mental health is improved and relationships can flourish when chronic pain is no longer dictating a patient’s life.
Learn More About SANEXAS at CSNA
We offer a wide range of treatment options and procedures to ensure patients have agency in their treatment plan.
Our fellowship trained and board-certified physicians look forward to working alongside you and your family to develop a custom treatment plan.
Additional support can also be found in specialty clinics led by our experienced neurology physicians and their support staff. These personalized programs utilize advanced technologies and intense therapy to improve the lives of patients.
To schedule an appointment at our Colorado Springs location, please call 719-473-3272 or contact a CSNA representative online.