UPDATE TO MASK POLICY
As of 10/14/2022, please see the below updates to CSNA’s COVID -19 response protocol. CSNA follow’s CDC and State Health Department guidance to protect our patients, staff, and physicians.
- CSNA will follow the community transmission level for universal source control (N95 masks and well-fitting masks). When community transmission levels are not on high, we will not be requiring masks.
- CSNA will check community transmission weekly and update as needed.
- Low (Green) – masks not required
- Medium (Yellow) – masks not required, but recommended
- High (Red) – masks are required
- It is still recommended for individuals (patients, staff, and physicians) to maintain masks who:
- Had close contact with someone who has/had COVID 19 for 10 days after the exposure
- Are a high-risk exposure for COVID-19 – immunocompromised
- Are unvaccinated for COVID-19
- CSNA will maintain our screening policies:
- If you are feeling ill outside of your normal health, please reschedule your appointment
- You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if presenting with apparent symptoms
- CSNA reserves the rights for patients, staff and physicians to continue wearing masks at their own discretion.
CDC COVID-19 Community transmission level: